Responsive, Capable, & Innovative
Del Dorsey’s passion for business and community outreach work extends more than 30 years. She spent significant time volunteering on Hewlett Packard's Community Relations Advisory Board in Los Angeles. She was committed to improving disadvantaged and underrepresented communities’ access to college and technology education.
She has been an active participant with various community organizations including: NAACP | Act-So, Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA), Urban League, LAUSD Adopt-A-School, United Way and other industry and professional groups.
She has extensive experience, insights, and contacts in the business and community space, while also establishing herself as an HP Technology Services consultant and a marketing and program management professional. She delivered complex projects and served a variety of industries including alliance partners, Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP and resell channel partners. Her clients were local and national cross-industry customers.
Today, as an owner of a business outreach and marketing firm, she collaborates, serves and teams with public and private A/E/C industry segments to advance DBE/SBE/MBE/DVBE/WBE small business enterprise procurement inclusivity, diversity, and economic development on complex projects.
Our story began in 2011 at the National Association of Women MBAs. We founded Everfield Consulting LLC to improve access for underrepresented communities in business. These women business leaders encouraged and inspired us to start our business outreach and marketing firm.
Since the firm's inception, we have established a collective network of business, agency and social group leaders, corporate executives, and small business owners working together on A/E/C public and private projects. Serving this segment of clients continues to be our niche in advancing inclusivity, diversity and positive change.
Delbara "Del" Dorsey
President and marketing maven has more than three decades designing and implementing complex business outreach and marketing: strategic plans, communications, compliance reporting, market research, outreach, creative development and event management for large and small businesses and agency infrastructure projects in construction, energy, housing, water, and transportation.
Her efforts elevate client awareness, engagement, and inclusion and mitigate risks. Some of her representative clients include Hewlett-Packard, LA Department of Water and Power, Southern California Edison, Southern California Gas Company, Engie Insight Services, CH2M Hill/Jacobs, OHL Infrastructure, City of LA Housing and Webcor Builders.
- MBA, Marketing Management, University of LaVerne
- B.S., Business Administration, California State University, Long Beach
- Project Management Institute Certificate
- Tuck School of Business Marketing Management Certificate
- Turner School of Construction Management Certificate
To provide comprehensive outreach and marketing services to public and private clients that help them achieve small business and community inclusivity goals.
To forge stakeholder partnerships and subcontracts to develop an accessible and thriving contemporary community.
Why Everfield Consulting?
Evefield’s services, let’s you focus on the big picture of running your business. Our expertise, insights, and resources make us the optimal choice for meeting and exceeding your needs. You should consider the following:
Our team is diverse and we work with a select group of trusted subconsultants to complete your project. Our team allows you to mitigate risks and reduce costs, primary through a reduction duplicate efforts and by achieving your goals.
Our samples of successful projects and clients include Jacobs CH2M, Engie Insight, Hewlett-Packard, LADWP, OCTA, OHL USA, SoCal Gas and Webcor Builders
Our goal is to establish and sustain long-term relationships for positive change, growth and economic impact
Everfield Consulting, LLC is positioned to help you achieve your subcontractor and supplier utilization and compliance goals. Everfield Consulting is CBE, DBE, LSBE, SBE, WBE and WMBE certified with the following agencies:
- California Public Utilities Commission
- California Unified Certification Program
- Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- The State of California, Department of General Services
- Los Angeles County Public Works
- Women Business Enterprise National Council
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541611 – Administrative and Management
- 541810 – Advertising Agencies
- 541820 – Public Relations Agencies
- 541870 – Advertising Material Distribution Services
- 541890 – Other Services Related to Advertising
- 541910 – Marketing Research & Public Opinion Polling
- 541430 – Graphic Design
- 8742 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 8741 – Management Services
- 8743 - Public Relations Services
- 8733 – Research Organization
- 7319 – Advertising
- 7331 – Direct Mail Advertising
- 7311 – Advertising
- 7336 – Graphic Design
- 80141505 – Marketing Plans
- 80171600 – Publicity Marketing
- 92101503 – Community Outreach
- 60105409 – Advertising
- 80141501 – Market Analysis
- 82140000 – Graphic Design